Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Take It Back

There's no better way to start of this post other than this way. I have found it's quite hard for me to do certain things and sticking to posting and updating about my life. In the process of cleaning over the past 2 weeks i have found more journals with journal entries that i have started and not continued, they just all seem to drop off. This isn't what i want with this blogspot so it seems with my old age comes a more sincere attempt at sticking through with posting. I'm hoping video blogging will come into play quite soon, preferably using a gopro camera but if not i definitely will be scanning and posting entries in journals that will one day be filled. no more lagging and pussy footing around this time, it's time to make history and it's time to take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment