Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Welcome

I am in. Finally. After constant begging from a dear friend of mine (you know who you are) and resetting my password, I decided to write. My problem with writing is just that, the writing. I suck at it. I've always had and always will. Which can be odd at times because I like to write poems in my thoughtful moments in life. And I've always wanted to write at least a song but my fear of writing has stopped me short. I guess it comes back to elementary and middle school. I've been looked down upon because of my lack of grammar skills. And I still don't quite know what the fuck an adverb and pronoun are. Perhaps never will. Whenever I can I will try to write on this blog my thoughts, opinions, and experiences. Which can be more sentimental than anything else (yuck). I am such a softy.

1 comment:

  1. STOP BEING SOOO SILLY LAURA!! como mi espanol! necesites practicar tu ingles porque ingles no es tu primera lengua, como espanol no es mi primera. tengo miedo quando hablar en espanol con personas diferentes pero yo no puedo quita aprendizaje.

    I'M ALWAYS HERE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BLOGS!!

    an adverbs is any word that modifies any part of language other than a noun (modifiers of nouns are primarily adjectives and determiners). adverbs can modify verbs, adjectives (including numbers), clauses, sentences and other adverbs. adverbs typically answer questions such as how?, in what way?, when?, where?, and to what extent?. In English, they often end in -ly.

    a pronoun is a pro-form that substitutes for a noun (or noun phrase) with or without a determiner, such as you and they in English. The replaced phrase is called the antecedent of the pronoun.

    ReplyDelete