Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Turn! (I Hope You Can Afford It)

After months of pestering, pleading, and coaxing (not to mention that the check finally cleared), I have decided to contribute to this blog.  It cost them a pretty penny, too.  I charge per word.

Nah, I'm kidding about that.  My name is Stad, and I moved here from Boston last October with the intention to become a successful game show host.  Till then, I'm a page at CBS.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get to the good stuff: this blog.

It's my understanding that this is supposed to be a blog highlighting Los Angeles stuff that happens to us.  And who better to contribute to that cause than a 24 year old black man (and handsome to boot) with nothing else to do but explore this city?

My writing style is a bit different than Danielle's.  Scratch that, it's a lot different.  But that'll be good.  A little diversity never hurt anyone.  Except maybe politicians in Arizona.

That said, Danielle asked me to contribute to this blog cause she thought I'd be good at it.  Plus it'll keep me writing.  It's a win/win!

So expect to hear from me from time to time.  And feel free to follow me on twitter too @CityOfStad (am I allowed to pimp myself out like that, Miss Lee?  Too late, cause I already did).  And if you're not reading this particular blog already, what the heck is wrong with you?

Seriously, what's wrong with you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment